Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Lesson #1: The Way to a Kitchen's Heart is Through Your Stomach


Needs Vs. Wants

In Confession #1, I  realized I needed to change my perspective to look at my cluttered kitchen as a learning opportunity.  I'm starting with a review of needs and wants with the kids, then we will get specific and apply it.

This is what we need in our kitchen:

  • More of what we need to eat and less of what we don't (quality and quantity)
  • Organization & functionality
  • Teamwork

Tummy Troubles

Instead of the kitchen being a source of comfort and nourishment, ours is causing indigestion.  I feel like there should be a big OUT OF ORDER sign stuck to the kitchen doorway right now.  

I never said seeing this as an opportunity was going to be easy.


To be continued...

Mrs. Redd








No comments:

Post a Comment

What would you like to add?