Saturday, August 24, 2013

Under Construction

Staying Afloat


Wow! This past two weeks have been a trial.  BUT I am overcoming.  With the  How Do I Teach For Mastery blog series out of the way over at Mrs. Redd's Classroom, I am going to tear into the homestead this week.  Specifically, our temporary work space.

Under Water

Our kitchen flooded.  Fortunately it wasn't a complete disaster, but trouble enough for sure! We almost lost our fridge and deep freeze.



Getting Organized

I've been organizing my blogs too.  I've got a schedule penciled out for this one that looks like this:

  • Monday - Cooking
  • Tuesday - Cleaning
  • Wednesday - Kids in the Kitchen
  • Thursday - Gardening
  • Friday - Decorating
  • Saturday - Organization
  • Sunday - Inspiration 

Stayed Tuned

I'm cooking up some delicious content so don't be a stranger to my kitchen!

Mrs. Redd





No comments:

Post a Comment

What would you like to add?